- West Ham confident of no punishment for defaulting on Haller fee payment Club failed to make £5.4m payment to Eintracht FrankfurtWest Ham reported to Fifa and indicate it will be paid soonWest Ham are confident they will not face any punishment after Eintracht Frankfurt complained to Fifa about the Premier League club defaulting on a £5.4m payment for Sébastien Haller.West Ham made Haller their record signing when buying the striker for £45m last summer, with 75% of the fee paid up front, but an investigation is in motion after they missed a 15 May deadline to pa
1 Hours ago.
- Mark Noble column: When Yarmolenko was put through I knew - not hoped - he would score I missed out with a hamstring problem. It was sore after training the day before the Chelsea game. I spoke to the manager and we didn't want to risk it.
2 Hours ago.
- Meet the Young Irons: Keenan Appiah-Forson | West Ham United
Bright, energetic, tenacious – and, now, a professional footballer. Last month, 18-year-old midfielder Keenan Appiah-Forson was one of seven scholars to put pen to paper on their first professional contracts, following a successful two-year scholarship at the Academy of Football. The contract came at the conclusion of a promising campaign for the holding midfielder, who made 17 appearances for Kevin Keen’s title-chasing Under-18s side. Appiah-Forson also gained his first taste of senior f
3 Hours ago.
- West Ham under investigation by FIFA over Sebastien Haller transfer Last Updated: 03/07/20 11:00am Sebastien Haller moved to West Ham from Eintracht Frankfurt in the summer
FIFA are investigating a claim by Eintracht Frankfurt against West Ham relating to the transfer of Sebastien Haller. The German club have lodged a complaint with FIFA that they have not received a sum of £5.4m from the Hammers as part of the deal for the French striker.In a statement, FIFA said: "We can confirm that we have received a claim from the German club Eintracht Fra
3 Hours ago.
- West Ham under investigation by Fifa over Sebastian Haller transfer West Ham are under investigation by Fifa after delaying a payment to German side Eintracht Frankfurt for the transfer of Sebastian Haller, though the club insist they are in no financial danger.
4 Hours ago.
- Newcastle v West Ham | Polls Apart Newcastle v West Ham Preview
0:00 Newcastle Fan
5:39 West Ham Fan
For West Ham - @Luc_Bailey1
For Newcastle - @emil_franchi
Watch more videos from us 👉🏻 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChXprAAnvf28vhzTi7fdFng
You can also find us on:
Website - www.hammerspolls.com
Twitter - @hammerspolls
Facebook - www.Facebook.com/hammerspolls
5 Hours ago.
- EXTENDED HIGHLIGHTS | WEST HAM UNITED 3-2 CHELSEA A massive three points was secured after we did the double over London rivals Chelsea 👏
What a game that was! Who was your Man of the Match?
► Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1QALxTA
► Follow us on Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/westhamutd
► Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/westhamunited
► Follow us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/westham
► Add us on Snapchat: westham
► Visit our official website: http://www.whufc.com
► Buy tickets: http://www.whufc.c
7 Hours ago.
- Inevitable It Isn't
“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops – at all – (Emily Dickinson)
I watched the game with my son and grandson, so we could share the expected miserable experience. It started much like the previous two games, with Antonio floating around on his own. The poor chap has many qualities but a striker he isn’t. And we all shouted ‘Should have gone to Specsavers, when he failed to take advantage of a goo
7 Hours ago.
- Ogbonna: We will get results if we keep performing this well | West Ham United Angelo Ogbonna was full of praise for West Ham United’s impressive performance as the Irons earned a memorable 3-2 derby victory over Chelsea on Wednesday evening. Thomas Soucek and Michail Antonio had netted for the Hammers either side of half-time but Willian’s double for Chelsea – from the penalty spot and a free-kick – meant the fixture was level heading into the closing moments, but Andriy Yarmolenko struck late on to finish a thrilling fixture in the home side’s favour. Wedn
7 Hours ago.
- Chelsea's Ross Barkley still on David Moyes' radar for reunion at West Ham The Hammers boss is keen to take the Chelsea midfielder to the London Stadium during the next transfer window, and hopes Barkley can be persuaded with more regular action
1 Days &4 Hrs ago
- West Ham stun Chelsea and racial bias in commentary – Football Weekly Max Rushden, Barry Glendenning, Jonathan Liew, David Hytner, and Ben Fisher discuss this week’s Premier League and EFL fixtures. Plus, they take a closer look at racial bias in English commentaryWhere did West Ham pull that performance from? Should Chelsea be focusing more on their issues in defence, than getting excited about German strikers? The panel discuss that, as well as the rest of the mid-week Premier League fixtures.In part two, we look at the EFL, where Wigan have gone into administ
21 Hours ago.
- Moyes in warning for Hammers despite major lift David Moyes has warned West Ham the job is far from complete after giving their survival bid a major lift with a 3-2 win over Chelsea in midweek.
22 Hours ago.
- Aaron Cresswell: That’s the fight we need to show | West Ham United
“There’s nothing better than winning in the last minute,” West Ham United defender Aaron Cresswell smiled – a sentiment shared by the scores of Claret and Blue-clad supporters watching on from home on Wednesday night. The Irons left-back – who scored a memorable winner against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge earlier this season – had just seen late substitute Andriy Yarmolenko race away to do the same at London Stadium, the Hammers’ first three points since the season restart. A cla
22 Hours ago.
- Yarmolenko makes Chelsea pay in derby as West Ham edge clear of drop zone The day Hakim Ziyech and Timo Werner officially became Chelsea players ended with Frank Lampard seeing that his side will continue to fall short until they sort out their accident-prone defence. Reality bit hard when Andriy Yarmolenko cut inside to seal a crucial win in added time for West Ham. Chelsea were a mess at the back throughout this chaotic London derby and while Lampard has sharpened his attack before next season, he would be wise to sign a top centre-back this summer. Related: Aubamey
23 Hours ago.
- West Ham showed fans we care with comeback win against Chelsea, says Declan Rice Declan Rice said West Ham's dramatic late win against Chelsea last night showed their fans they care, as they boosted their survival hopes.
1 Days &3 Hrs ago
- Player ratings: West Ham show character to beat Chelsea in much-needed result Here is my player ratings from West Ham United’s late 3-2 victory over Chelsea in their second match back at the London Stadium since the Premier League restarted.
1 Days &3 Hrs ago
- Campbell ‘optimistic’ for WSL crowds next season The Football Association’s Baroness Sue Campbell is ‘optimistic’ some crowds may be allowed at next season’s Women’s Super League, as well as other sports.
1 Days &3 Hrs ago
- The Optimistic Side of Being a Hammers Fan All hail this bright blue morning. We’re not out of the woods yet, but the victory against Chelsea last night has done wonders for all our senses of optimism. And let’s face it, being West Ham fans, we’re not exactly the most optimistic little flowers at the best of times.
Embed from Getty Images
I was broadcasting last night, so I only say the last six or seven minutes, but it is clear that although we ceded most of the possession to Chelsea, this was a different West Ham performance to
1 Days &5 Hrs ago
- West Ham boss Moyes praises Antonio and the impact of substitute Yarmolenko West Ham United manager David Moyes has heaped praised on the performances of Michail Antonio and was pleased to see the attacker finally get his reward as he netted in their 3-2 victory over Chelsea.
1 Days &6 Hrs ago
- Declan Rice: Chelsea win was for the fans | West Ham United Declan Rice was a proud, proud West Ham United captain after leading the Hammers to a thrilling 3-2 Premier League victory over Chelsea. The Irons had a goal disallowed by VAR, fell behind, levelled on the stroke of half-time, went ahead, were pegged back and snatched all three points through substitute Andriy Yarmolenko’s 89th-minute winner. And Rice, who was released by Chelsea as a 13-year-old schoolboy and deputising for injured skipper Mark Noble, could not contain his delight at getting
1 Days &7 Hrs ago