- Mutual Funds: You need to look beyond historical returns; Here’s why While most investors compare mutual fund returns with the benchmark index such as Sensex or Nifty, a diligent investor must analyse the impact of expense ratio and the risk taken to deliver the return.
Sunday, August 02, 2020
- Mutual Fund calculation: Here’s how to find the actual return on your SIP investments Before you begin using the XIRR function using the Excel sheet, keep these 4 things handy – Investment dates, Investment amount, Redemption date and Redemption amount.
Saturday, August 01, 2020
- Debt mutual funds: Savvy investing is discovering risks early From October, AMCs will disclose the portfolio factsheet twice a month and the yield to maturity of the instruments will convey what the market is perceiving about that instrument much faster
Thursday, July 30, 2020
- Mutual Fund for Minors: How to keep MF folio active after minor turns major – AMFI guidelines A Mutual Fund (MF) folio may be opened on behalf of a minor by a guardian, who should either be a natural guardian (i.e. father or mother) or a legal guardian appointed by the court.
Wednesday, July 29, 2020
- Looking for safety & high returns? Scripbox launches Principal Protection and Growth Plan – Check details The Plan offers risk mitigation and liquidity with the principal in liquid funds, and growth through the earnings of liquid funds invested in index funds.
Wednesday, July 29, 2020
- Your Queries – Mutual Funds: Equities deliver higher inflation-adjusted returns over the long run Equities are more volatile than most asset classes, and returns are not assured as is the case with bank FDs, with even a possibility of loss of capital invested.
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
- Mutual fund: Strategies for retail investors to navigate the stock market volatility An optimal approach for equity MF investors to truly benefit from a market crash is to ramp up the SIP amount.
Saturday, July 25, 2020
- What would happen to your investments if MF distributor dies? AMFI guidelines From a scratch in 1964, it's the distributors who helped the MF companies build up an average AUM of over Rs 6.3 lakh crore till the direct schemes were launched on January 1, 2013.
Friday, July 24, 2020
- Mutual fund investment: Index funds vs direct plans – Which is better? Switch to a direct plan which has a lower expense ratio as compared to a regular plan or have a mix of index and actively managed funds to earn higher returns in the long-run
Tuesday, July 21, 2020
- Want to Invest in Debt, Equity and Gold? Now a single investment will do it for you The New Fund Offer (NFO) period of the scheme started on July 15, 2020 and will end on July 27, 2020 and the units will be allotted on July 31, 2020.
Sunday, July 19, 2020