- The 5 Best Sports Anime to Watch
This may not be a complete list of sports anime to watch (there's so many!), but these are definitely some of the best sports anime and just a few you should check out!
- One Shell Straight to Hell: First-Look Preview
One Shell Straight to Hell looks to be a slick top-down twin-stick shooter that oozes style. Previewed by IGN Japan's Shin Imai and narrated by IGN Japan's Daniel Robson.
- Hideo Kojima: 'Big Project' Recently Scrapped, in Planning Stages for Next Game - IGN News
Hideo Kojima recently said in an interview that a "big project" his team was working on was recently scrapped.
- PlayStation Boss Not Interested in Making PS4 Versions of PS5 Games - IGN News
PlayStation boss Jim Ryan has said that he'd rather developers focused on using the PS5's full potential instead of making games that work across PS4 and PS5.
- SpongeBob SquarePants Virtual Table Read Sneak Peek
Watch the SpongeBob SquarePants cast reunite to perform the iconic theme song as part of Nickelodeon's The Stars of SpongeBob Fan Favorites Special virtual table read, premiering on Friday, June 5.
- Goosebumps: Dead of Night - Official Reveal Trailer (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
Popular children's book series Goosebumps is getting a new first-person survival-horror video game. Goosebumps: Dead of Night will be released this Summer for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.
- J.K. Simmons Discusses the Future of J. Jonah Jameson in the MCU
The Oscar-winner recalls his "nerve-wracking" Spider-Man audition.
- Check Out the First Star Wars Comic-Con Panel in 1976 From Before the Film Even Came Out The Force was strong with Star Wars' first sci-fi convention tour.
The Force was strong with Star Wars' first sci-fi convention tour, including the 1976 San Diego Comic-Con before the movie even came out.
- Suicide Squad Director Says His Film Became a 'Comedy' Because of Deadpool
Ayer laments what happened to his "soulful drama."
- Here's Why Chris Evans Doesn't Want to Return as Captain America
The Avengers: Endgame star thinks bringing Cap back would be too "risky."