WebRSS - Free RSS Widget - RSS to HTML - Display RSS
How to Create Ebay Affiliate RSS Feeds for your Website or Blog
Create your own custome RSS ebay feeds with your own affiliate id then customize it using WebRSS to display on your website. There is a way to tie into the eBay api and pull this information but until we build this you will need to obtain the feed manually. You can create your own ebay feed by following these steps:
- Go to the advanced search page at Ebay.com
- Towards the bottom of the search page you will see a section called "Affiliate Tracking Information" click on the "show" link next to the text and enter your Commission Junction or MediaPlex affiliate code.
- After entering your affiliate code, press the Search button. (Refine your search with different keywords and options until you get the results you want.
- When you are happy with the search results to appear as you see them on your website Scroll to the bottom of the search results page and click on the little orange button labeled "RSS". You will see a new page talking about feeds at the top and with the same list of eBay items showing. Click on your address bar at the top of your browser and copy to your clipboard the entire url (webpage address).
- The page address will start with "http://rss.api.eBay.com..." You have now copied the feed address to your clipboard. Go to WebRSS home page and enter the full url that you copied into the add a url page and start customizing your ebay widget.